|Message From the Administrator
Canadian Pilots is a thriving and growing forum which is dedicated to the flight simulation community, and our members. Canadian Pilots openened it's doors on October 24th, 2004. Since then we have been growing, and have earned more members and a higher reputation in the flight simulator community.
We believe that you'd love being a part of Canadian Pilots, some of the reason include these
- Help, and discussions regarding flight simulator experiences, issues, and concerns!
- Share your Flight Simulator Screenshots (Any flight simulator goes, CFS, Lock-On, X-Plane, FS, IL2, etc. . . )
- Member friendly environment for everyone-no fear of insulting comments as Canadian Pilots promotes a friendly environment for everyone
- We have our own technical support division which will help you solve your technical problems
- We hold monthly screenshot contests, you can post a shot of any flight simulation game each month.
- Anybody can feel comfortable and discuss what they would like to talk about (including off topic, sports corner, humour, and the other games section)
- User Friendly interface, our forum software is very easy to use and find your way around. You don't need to be a NASA astrologer to figure it out!
- We also have a real aviation section where you can view and post photos of aircraft, and you can discuss past, present or future aviation experiences.
- We have tutorial sections, where you can learn new tips, tricks and methods for just about anything. You can also share your tutorials here too.
These are just a few of the reasons why Canadian Pilots is a great place to be. Please drop by, and join up with us soon.
Administrator of Canadian Pilots